Cat In The Hat Art Finished / Genius Hour Projects

We finished our “Cat In The Hat” art on Thursday and they turned out fantastic!  I love how kids dive into an art project without hesitation.  I’m so proud of them!

IMG_8825IMG_8827 IMG_8829

IMG_8831IMG_8830

Friday we had three genius hour presentations.  The Super Kids keep coming up with amazing projects to share and they are getting very good at asking questions.  One Super Kid even asked the class about the vocabulary in his power point! He had the definitions ready to go.  Their presentations are really developing.  The topics this week were The Winnipeg Jets, dolphins, and birds.  Check out the pictures of the kids presenting below.

IMG_8832IMG_8837

I took a few pictures this week just because I loved seeing my kids engaged and helping each other.

IMG_8824  One Super Kid helping another with her word family matching.

Choice time centres.  They could pick any activity and these two girls wanted to work on their genius hour projects.  The substitute educational assistant that was in our room couldn’t believe they were grade 1 and 2 students.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I can’t believe it is already March.  Time flies when you’re having fun.

3 thoughts on “Cat In The Hat Art Finished / Genius Hour Projects

1. Wonderful Cat In The Hat pictures. They look fantastic all lined up together. Hurray for cats in hats, hurray Super Kids!