Last Day

Last day…it is with mixed emotions that I say goodbye to your amazing kids.  I have loved being a small part of their growth and I hope that they’ll remember our time together fondly.  As I leave our school for my new position, please know that I loved being part of this community.  Thank you for entrusting me with your children.  Once my kids always my kids!  Take a look at a few pictures below of our last week together.  Skittles field day and our games afternoon were big hits.  Have a wonderful summer!

4 thoughts on “Last Day

1. What an amazing year! Thank you so much for being amazing at your job Ms. Didyk. I am so glad my son got the opportunity to be in your class. ILCS will miss you and so will I! Good luck at Sage Creek School!

2. No words just ❤️❤️❤️! Have a wonderful summer and all best next year. You will be missed by all.

3. Thank you again for everything you have done. I loved the weekly emails you sent and the extra time you took to take a few pictures of the kids and share it with us parents. I’m positive you have made a huge impact on a lot of the kids lives and I’m pretty sure a few of them will become teachers later in life because of you.

See you at Sage 😉
    The Janik’s