What A Year

With one more day to go in the school year, I wanted to take the time to thank the families of my students.  It has been an honour to spend the day with your children.  I have the best job in the world!  I get to go to work each day and watch kids discover that they can take a risk, try new things, make mistakes, create friendships, and develop their love of learning.  What could possibly be a better way to spend my day?  To those families with students who are moving on into other classrooms, I wish them all the best.  Once a Super Kid always a Super Kid.  To those families with children that will be returning to my classroom in the fall, I look forward to spending another year with you.

Take a peek at a few pictures from our last week together.

Red Carpet Premiere of our extreme weather reports.

Bubble Day – Summer Stem Activities (Can You make your own bubble wand?)

Watermelon Math and Science Activities

Have a wonderful summer! 🙂

2 thoughts on “What A Year

1. Aidan had the best year with you, and he’ll miss you very much next year! You taught him so much, and in such creative ways. He thinks you’re the best teacher ever…and so do we 🙂

Have an amazing summer!

Tracy (Pickle’s Mum)

1. Thank you Tracy for your kind words. I will miss having “Pickle’s” energy in my classroom. I just love his outlook on life! 🙂